Sunday, December 05, 2004

Big daddy and his magic stick

Today was very regular I was feeling tired and not too sexy I just want my nice hot bath and wash the day away I want to call daddy (my big daddy) I know that would make me feel better I want to see how he was doing it was a while since we talked nobody knew nothing about him except that he was a friend of mine my husband didn’t care because he and I were only weren’t trying to play house any more. So I had my buddy we hadn’t had sex but that was what I wanted I didn’t want to ruin our friendship…. Just as I stepped out the tub my cell rang it was big daddy. Hey baby girl whass up what you doing. …Shit just washed my ass, lol. Well want to get out I’m coming out by your way and called to see if you wanted to do something I aint seen your ass in a while so lets go kick it. I said cool I’ll meet you…. ok baby girl call me when you get in your car ok… shit I was thinking I wish he knew that I wanted to fuck his ass when I called back, daddy said let’s go toy shopping shit since I’m single now I might need some shit for my dick!! LOL……….. it’s lonely laughing ,he said you got so so many I could help me figure out what I should get. We picked through all the dildo’s pocket pussy’s oils and lubes and we got some movies. I looked at the counter and damn,,,,,,,,,, I had more shit than daddy did he looked over at me and laughed … hey they have the booths want to try it i said hell yea I always wanted to go in the booths we paid, and the man said hey only one to a booth, yea right we snuck in one together it was small and as we watched i could feel my clit swell I began to lean in close to him and squirm a little we were talking shit to each other and playing around it finally got hot in there and I felt his hands s on my breast my nipples got hard as hell and my pussy was wet I saw the bulged in daddy’s pants and knew it was going to be on now I grabbed that dick he looked surprise but glad he slide his hand under my skirt and found my wetness he said damn girl your ass hot and wet shit .. Ooh no panties he began to fingering my pussy rubbing my clit I was stroking that thick hard dick kneading the tip he said your making me drip baby he said that he always wish he could hit this pussy I sled off his lap onto my knees slipping my purse under them unzipped his pants and snatched out that magic stick damn its so thick and hard never seen his shit before this is a beautiful piece of meat I licked my lips open my mouth wrapping my lips around it like a starving child, licking the sides then from the tip to the balls I was showing daddy how much I liked it,, I tickled the tip with my tongue the sucked the head with pressure enough to make it leak in my mouth daddy taste like candy and I wanted it all he grabbed my hair with both hands moaning and tensing up he began to fuck my face I was taking him all in his dick was shining now and even harder right at the moment I thought he was coming he pulled back and helped me up he sat down pulled me to him ohh hell yes daddy wants me to ride the dick as I straddle him, I felt the dick stabbing at me my pussy was so wet it almost sled right in I stuck my hand between us and put the head in I sat down slowly looking daddy right in the eyes his sexy smile was intoxicating as I began to bounce up and down I had to take my time,,,, to begin this was a very fat dick felling all of it ,,,,my pussy fitted snuggly around it… shit I was coming so fast it made me loose control I was screaming shit like yes daddy fuck this pussy come on daddy give me the dick shit he was loosing it too he was yelling some shit to I don’t know what but my pussy was running and I was loving every pump the dick gave me daddy was holding my ass and working my pussy when I thought I was Cumming again, he said no baby girl I want to taste you he pushed me up lifted my leg over his shoulder kneeling my clit was exposed daddy began to lick and lap my wetness tickling my clit sucking it in ooh god I cant believe this shit I haven’t came this much in years he was fucking my hole with his tongue my legs were trembling I was Cumming back to back he reached up and pinched my nipples daddy jumped up pressed me against the wall I wrapped my legs around him we where banging against wall I felt the wall move daddy said yea babe that pussy talking to daddy he pumped and bang I held on to him welcoming every trust the walls were shaking then I heard the men on booth side saying shit like I want some,,,,,,,, shit dog I n there breaking some honey off it was turning me on more knowing someone could hear me Cumming I felt daddy taking deep long trust he was shaking and tensing up knowing he was about to explode excited me my pussy running now I held him tighter he pumped hard and fast then let out this big bear of a groan I could feel the hot load shooting in me he held me I held him until we could stand alone we shuddered together when we were done pulling ourselves together and went to my car daddy told me how he dream of this and now we can make this a better friendship ………………………………………………………………..see friends can be lovers

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.