Sunday, December 05, 2004

Rough morning……..

I planed an early morning booty call with daddy got up early not early enough people had me rushing around the only thing on my mind is daddy's hard dick all the time my cell is ringing with early morning drama… about to say fuck it and go back home but the thought of that dick sliding in and out of my wet pussy made tingle I was like… damn that I’m on my way when I arrived daddy had on this big night shit I teased him saying my daddy's wear a dress for me but his big broad chocolate body was looking so sexy just standing there looking at me like I was lunch I was backing away but he grabbed my hair turn me around put those big strong hands in my shirt and rubbed my nipples squeezing pinching oh god his hands felt so good my nipples were hard he spun me again pulled me tight and hungrily sucked and licked my breast ripping at my shirt jacking up my skirt daddy was man handling my ass grabbing squeezing oh shit I was loving this my head was spinning after playing that touchy feely thing back and forth we were attacking each other like hungry slaves I was almost naked daddy stopped pulled away he said go pointed to the bed room I don’t even remember getting to the bed as daddy's fingers played music with my clit I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter daddy wrap his big strong arms under my legs and pulled me to him his dick was rock hard and my pussy was calling him he entered me hard and deep we both sighed with relief my pussy was gripping his dick I was moaning the shit felt so good I notice my legs locked around daddy’s pulling him in I heard myself say oohhh shit I was Cumming daddy pulled put and said get my ass up and turn around I did on all fours the dick went right in see daddy knows how I like it he was hitting that pussy right… smacking my ass shit I realized I was bouncing back on the dick daddy had stopped moving but I didn’t then I felt his finger playing with my ass it made me tingle I felt so good oh yes daddy yes play with my ass I felt warm wetness it was lube I thought yes daddy going get in that ass now knowing this new with us my ass is tight but daddy is so gentle just as the head went in I felt my self getting hotter slow easy strokes after a minute I was loving it I started pushing back on the dick daddy said you like the dick in your ass baby I said yes daddy ohh yes daddy I love it I felt my cumm run out my pussy just then he pulled out ….. I looked around like shit were did it go I saw daddy freshen up that hard ass dick …as he returned he said I want my pussy baby get that ass back up there…. he was banging the hell out of my pussy talking shit and I was loving every minute of I was Cumming back to back my legs were weak every time I would slide down daddy would smack my ass and say get back up here all my frustration was Cumming out my ass literally daddy had my pussy talking my clit was swollen felt like it would explode daddy’s moans got deeper the sound of daddy Cumming made me cum with that thick hard dick sliding in and out shit I was Cumming with him ………………. Damn I’m getting wet writing this I think we all know the rest ……………………Always Daddy’s Girl A.K.A. Junkie








1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.