Sunday, December 05, 2004

BREAK DOWN

I got up early taking that long drive to see my boo I was planning it all week the weekends over the kids in school he’s off work I’m off work I was looking good smelling good shit my day was set I drive the morning rush and then once I see my way clear I said I better call in case he still sleeping I got that grumpy half asleep hello what up babe wake up boo I Cumming so you can make me cum he laughed babe your crazy you on the road now, yep cause I haven’t seen you and frankly baby I cant stand not seeing you plus I’m fucking horny as hell, damn girl you know I miss that ass too as I’m talking I hear this hum coming from my car I think it’s nothing a few more miles and I’ll be in those arms shit there it is again what the fuck my car ohh shit this is crazy he yelling what’s wrong hello all along my shit is rumbling shaking then it just stops I let it glide off to the side of the road I finally said to him I’m here my car just went dead …….What were are you I’m close 2 more exits and I would have been almost there shit what can I do I rushed out and brought nothing but a dildo and some lube ……….Babe I’m on my way tell me exactly were you are I told him and I waited maybe an hour then I see him got out his car told me to get in his he tried to get it going but I didn’t budge so we call a tow sitting there we were told it would be about an hour and a half so we talked and stared fooling around shit I missed his ass my pussy was on fire it was dripping he slide his hand down into my slit tickled my clit a bit then took his hand away licked his fingers and then start to play with my pussy again oh shit I feel my clit swell under his finger I let the seat back and opened my legs not caring to much about the traffic going by just looking out for the Po Po’s LOL ….He played until I was frantic then I wanted to touch him I sat up and leaned over and loosened his pants took out his massive dick grabbing it licking my lips shit this fat ass dick might give a sista stretch marks on her jaws ..LOL licking it sucking soft then applying more suction he moaned I n ecstasy I was enjoying him too I could taste him leaking in my mouth pumping my mouth on his dick all I could think of was this dick needs to be in me I want to ride it so I got kind of demanding I stop and sat up lifted my skirt and told put that damn seat back all the way we fucking right here babe I cant wait he look at me a little one side and with a little fear I never was the aggressor in our relationship so he was surprised he pulled his pants down put the seat back raise his dick at attention I looked around at our surrounding and then raise the steering wheel I climbed on I felt his hard dick sliding in I screamed as it entered I was tight as hell but wett very wett I went slow up and down sitting up then leaning in to kiss my boo I sucked his nipples licked his ears biting his neck shit I was doing all the fucking here I started rolling my hips raising my ass a little higher to get more dick every time I came down on it I felt my body tensing up then I heard him say ooh baby I feel you your going to cum shit you making me cum too damn that pussy sucking my dick as I came he started pumping and Cumming too we both were yelling and shit my body shook his did to I collapsed on him he held me the window were steamed up but as I came back to reality I saw the lights from the tow truck and I said good there here now we can get home and you can finish what I started …………………….JUST A QUICKIE FOR THE GROUP HOPE YOU LIKE IT FAM ½ FANTSY ½ TRUTH …………..ALWAYS BIGGIRL9712

No comments: