Thursday, December 23, 2004

TIME WELL SPENT

There is someone who just brings out the freak in me he keeps me on my toes I cant concentrate on my work I cant eat cant sleep shit this man and his loving is dangerous this affair didn’t ruin my marriage it made it bearable if pleasure was criminal lock me up his touch gives me chills his looks make quiver the sound of his voice makes me wet the lovemaking makes me want him more like a drug I feel like I’m loosing control losing myself I’m giving my lover the real me the freak we made love we’ve fucked and sucked touched and tasted but this day was different ……..
We spent the day together we had great lies for the inattentive spouses we left at home after the mall movies and lunch we went back to our room and this time no creep hotel this shit was nice whirlpool, king size bed, bar steam room shit this must have cost my baby once inside we played on the bed then he kissed me deep wet long kiss made my head spin then he moved to my neck his hands on my breast kneading my nipples like dough he undid my blouse then my bra I felt a chill when my nipples hit the air he took off my skirt, shoes nope no panties just pussy I’m laid out like a Chinese buffet he looked at me like he was hungry, starting at my lips down to my hips, he kissed and lick and suck my flesh nibbling all the way down to my wet swollen clit he licked it slowly teasing my clit then incased it with his lips my moans went from heavy pants to low screams of ecstasy his tongue went in and out my wet hole making my hips raise and fall I heard his voice you like that baby my hips cupped in his hands my ass cheeks spread open I felt his hot long tongue on my asshole he licked ass and sucked clit, I’m begging now he stood up giving me a chance to catch my breath I got up walked over to him ok my turn pushed him on the bed I dropped to my knees and pulled down his pants and his dick was so fucking hard it popped out in my face it made me hungry ,hungry for him wetting my lips drooling almost ,sliding it in my mouth slowly wetting the whole shaft down to the balls I sucked and twirled my tongue on the tip making his toes curl I could taste his sweetness leaking out I paid attention to every inch of this dick I suckled his balls and stroked that dick sucking like I was giving life to a dying man and I played with my clit while he enjoyed my mouth I stopped and got up went o the chair on my knees I leaned over ass in the air so he could watch me play with my pussy he watched and rubbed his dick for me I wanted him inside me he could tell walking over his dick in his hand I felt the tip opening me up as he push inside I grabbed the chair bracing myself he pumped slow short strokes I work my hips with his rhythm as he went deeper I was digging my nails in the chair screaming yes yes I could hear him saying how good this pussy is deeper harder then faster my walls were contracting around his shaft pulling him in locking around his dick with every wonderful thrust then I felt his thumb circling my ass surprised it felt good I was Cumming bouncing back on his dick the juices flowed I came so hard my body trembled I screamed in ecstasy not even realizing he had worked his whole thumb in my ass my pussy dripping now the slippery friction turned him on even more he was pumping and grinding in and out juices flying I felt something more this wasn’t just fucking we where making love I could feel the emotions I sensed there was something happening his body was tense his grip was firm on my hips like a vise getting tighter he yelled and could feel his hot cream filling me inside making my knees buckle he leaned in kissing the small of my back he rested there I rested on the chair his hands rubbed my hair we retreated to the bed for comfort but his eyes were gazing on me like the day we meet he seemed like he wanted more I was astonished he grab my leg kissing my ankles then my calf umm he went all the way up my leg then down the other his soft lips burn passion into my skin we lock in an embrace kissing long emotional kisses neck ears lips cheeks my head is spinning I like the way this day is going I can feel him rise again I could do was grab his roll over onto him and kiss his chest lick those nipples so soft he tasted like honey I brushed my throbbing clit along his ridged shaft I was so wet I reach between us to give some guidance to that massive pole I had to raise up to mount him as I slide down I screamed his name in pure ecstasy as I work up and down I felt my own juices flow down on him he was chatting yes baby yes baby just the sound of his voice enjoying this made me cumm in multiples he was sucking my nipples as I came he reach for my hair pulling it back from my face he said he wanted to see me cum exhausted I rolled off thinking I was in need of rest now but no chance he said my turn preying open my legs pulling me to him kneeling he enter my swollen pussy fast and hard now his look was determination he pounded and stroked rocking in and out of my wetness my walls where gripping him tighter as we both moaned and talked dirty I knew we were Cumming together his rhythm gat faster his stokes got deeper he shook then me we where depleted. ……. FALLING TO MY SIDE WE JUST LAYED THERE LOOKING AT ONE ANOTHER I SMILED AND DRIFTED OFF TO SLEEP. ………………WHAT ELSE COULD I DO ……….LOL…………….ALWAYS EROCTIC… ALWAYS SEAUAL ALWAYS MS SHAY

1 comment:

مروة محمد said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل 0552744429 السفير المثالى

شركةتنظيف بالجبيلالسفير المثالي تفتخر أن لديها فريق عمل متكامل لدىشركةتنظيف منازل بالجبيلمن العاملين والعاملات الذين يقومون بتنظيف كل المنازل و كل البيوت و كل الأماكن التي تحتاج إلى تنظيف


http://almthaly-dammam.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84/