Sunday, December 05, 2004

nasty little homewrecker

Feeling tired and restless I wondered around the house in the dark know I needed to sleep I couldn’t stop thinking about him shit I could work I couldn’t sleep or eat and it was making a bitch crazy it was like being on drugs I was so wired and horny my pussy was twitching, nipples aching I didn’t have a private spot in my house, I went into the down stairs bathroom I decided to get in the shower I leaned against the wall letting the hot water run down my back I was thinking if only Kevin was here, god did I miss him and I was worried about him I just wanted to go be by his side wishing I could be the one there I wanted to be there but he has his family, since his accident there hasn’t been to much of us then I had my new business, shit I was horny and lonely I lathered up running my hand over my body my nipples where hard and I touched them it sent a chill down my back I pinched and twisted I wanted more I slide my hand between my legs and touching my clit I rubbed and it swelled in my fingers the throbbing made me shake a little I rubbed my pussy it felt good sliding my finger inside my hole the water running all over me oh damn this , I decided not to be the quiet mistress bitch tonight, it’s late how could I pull this off showing up uninvited I finish my shower grabbed a robe and my cell and jumped in my car I drove to Kevin home, scared and not believing I was here I called the wife from my cell and played upset since I was a friend anyway she was surprised I told her I had a fight with my husband and he knows everyone else’s address and phone numbers so I decided to come there she was more than willing to help so she told me to come in and that Kevin was up and watching television she did the girlfriend thing with me and told me it be fine I went in the bedroom were our sweet man laid shock to see me, but smiling his ass off his wife sat in the living room he said what you doing here babe every thing ok I kneeled by the bed I said no I cant stand not seeing you not feeling you I want you so bad he said babe your crazy I was coming out to see you tomorrow I just didn’t get a chance to talk to you, and you’ve been busy he said kevo missed his girl too I stood up to go tell his wife thanks and she was sleep when I turn around to go back Kevin was behind me he snatched me in the bath room and whispered why in the hell did you come here in just a robe and still wet. He ripped open my robe shoved open my legs and rubbed his fingers in my mouth then down to my clit as he fingered my wet hole I felt my legs weaken he ask me is this what I came here for. I moaned yes, yes please fuck me he kissed me deeply my head was spinning his hands were everywhere touching me. God I missed him I pushed him back and dropped to my knees pull down his PJ’s his dick was so hard it just popped up right at me. My mouth watered, as I tasted him, he moaned softly ooohhh baby girl. Just the taste of him was making my pussy drip my tongue was making circles on the head sucking and slurping my hands and mouth wet his dick was like drugs to a junkie the hardness and the slight curve made it easy to swallow sucking on his dick made my pussy throb and contract I wanted him inside me but the thought of his wife right in the other room scared me and excited me at the same time, he pulled me up onto the sink I whispered we can’t, he said hell if she comes in we could have a 3 some and any way she knows something sweetie I think she likes you taking her place like a surrogate, what woman always puts her man off on another woman, then again maybe she wants to lick your clit to she always say’s call and see if my girl can come over and stay with you and the kids while I’m gone ,plus she never gives me any pussy! She always has an excuse or illness I’m the sick one and she has issue’s, baby look you’re one of the things that keeps me going so lets stop talking before she does wake up and ruin it I looked up at him with lust, love and need in my eye’s I drew his lips to mine the soft lips the moist tongue merge with mine making every thing but me and him disappear I felt his firm dick raise rubbing against my clit umm he just stepped back and it slide in damn I was so wet I grabbed him I felt tighter than usual goddamn the sink was cold my ass was hot daddy slow stroked my pussy then pushed in deep making me gasp his breath in my ear the sound of my wetness the explosion building inside me daddy voice telling how good the pussy felt shit I want to scream but pull him in deeper hold on while he pumped my tight wet pussy I felt my juices run down under me on the sink making me slide with the rhythm we made the more he pushed in the more I wanted I wrapped my legs around that big sexy mother fucker and whispered in his ear yes give it to baby fuck me yes, yes, my pussy seemed to be making a puddle under me. He said I got to taste you when he pulled out it felt as if someone stole my favorite toy but he replaced it with his long hot tongue he spread my lips and lick around my clit then flicking it just teasing me it was so hard to be quiet but I muffled my cries he sucked and lick I almost lost it when he fucked my hole with his tongue in and out in and out shit I cant take I cried please please weak for multiple orgasms I could only sigh as he put the dick back in me he rammed my pussy hard basically pounding my pussy his dick was so hard and fit like a glove Kevin’s breath getting heavier I asked are you Cumming baby, yes he responded weakly oh shit , yes, I want him to cum on me on my clit but I couldn’t let him go I was trembling and so was he shit I was Cumming again with him I felt his body tease up and shake we pulled each other in tightly breathing hard and pumping wildly I know my shit going to tingle after this fucking Kevin came with a grunt and a sigh and I with a low cry and shiver …I sat there holding on to him ,shit I got to go………. there were tears in my eyes you know you been fucked right when it bring water to your eyes…..ok I must be crazy coming over here like this but I snuck out got in my car told my baby call me tomorrow and drove my ass home back to my domain but with a new attitude ………………..

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.