Sunday, December 05, 2004

THE SCARY MOVIE ……………….

The phone rings the voice sounds familiar and I realize its him this n***** aint called me in three days so I pause and then speak I haven’t talk to you in a while what’s up……… man babe I’m sorry it’s been a trip I lost my job and had to move out my apt and in with my folks I didn’t want you to think I was a freeloader you know a brother likes to hold his own so I thought I would call and make it up to you I know I should have told you but it got kind of shitty I want to clear up every thing and not involve you sweetie you were already going through your own drama with your divorce and shit but any way come on sweetness let a brother take you out to dinner and a movie yea ok but you know I aint going to no scary movie……… come on why you being a punk I’ll hold your hand lol I agree he comes over while I dress he tells me how his room mate never made rent on time and he lost his job and ex-girl was stalking him shit I only and to look at him and I didn’t care he was here now I missed his ass I had missed touching him tasting him we had fooled around a lot but never really got down …..Yet but it was still new I told him about my fear of scary movies and bugs after talking and me dressing we left had dinner at this great soul food place it was great then in the car on the way to movie he lean in and kissed me girl you make me want to pulled this car over and rape your ass I laughed the movie was just starting we decided to go up top to the balcony it was a weekday hardly any one was there it was empty and yes my freaky mind was at work the movie made me nervous but I sat close to him and closed my eyes I decided to mess with him since he seem to be all into the movie I slide my hand up and down his dick rubbing him feeling it wanting it he turned and looked at me smiled girl what you doing……… nothing I said I unzip his pants and freed the monster….. shit it popped out at me I stroked it up and down it got harder and harder he sat back more relaxed to enjoy it I thought it was a little dry so I wet my lips through back my hair and leaned in and wett it I licked the sides I licked the tip I could feel his body move he was liking this the low moans I was liking that it made me wet I wiggled in my seat I sucked slow but with lots of suction I wanted him to feel me he sled his hands through my hair as I bobbed up and down on his long pole he grabbed my hair pulled me up my head back and stuck his tongue in my mouth I kissed him back just as hard………. he whispered do you know how much I want you right now his hand went under my dress into my panties I open my legs his fingers on my clit rubbing it gently I could feel it swell he sled his fingers inside me finger fucking I was almost humping his hand……. first one finger then two of shit I felt it myself building I could hear the people down below yelling at the screen I wanted to yell…………… me stroking his dick him finger fucking me shit we both came……… his hand wet mine too good thing I kept wipes in my purse lest to say we finished the movie walking to the car I thought of how fast could we get to my apt but as we drove the long looks across at each other he said fuck this going through the toll road off to the side there was an emergency lane with phone booths it was perfect off to the side off in the cut he pulled in back it up a bit jumped out open the trunk and popped the hood I looked on as this brother work this out he climbed back into the car and said babe I cant wait I want you now he grabbed at me turning me my back against the door opening my legs snatching at panties once my pussy was exposed he leaned in licking me sucking my clit sticking his tongue in my hot wet hole I shuddered and came in his mouth he was moaning and licking it all shit he licked and inserted his fingers again shit I wanted his dick in…… me by now a my ass was begging PLEASE BABE FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME he pulled back and told me to get out the car I did we walked to the back the trunk he said lean in like i was searching for something (shit I was some dick ) he lifted my dress i felt that dick he was teaseing me with just the head he held my hips i want it all i bounced back on the dick trying to get more of it oh my god what were we doing shit ididnt care this was some good dick i heard the traffic going past i hope we don’t get locked up he was looking around but not missing a beat he was pounding my pussy i was meeting every stroke I got wetter he got harder driving that dick into my hungry pussy I know he was Cumming and I was too I was Cumming hard I started to scream out in passion and lust yesss yesss i felt his hot thick load all in me then the rush of my own made my legs weak and buckle beneth me he held me from the back rested on me and ask damn baby you ok i caugt my breath and said yes sweetie let go home and finish you can make me breakfast since you don’t have to work in the morning and we laughed and drove on i always smile when i drive throught the toll at ….I294……………….again BIGGIRL……………






2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

مؤسسة القاضي
هي الشركة الاولي الرائدة في فى تصميم سواتر
مظلات
هناجر
بيوت شعر
مستودعات
قرميد
شبوك
وتتميز بالايدي العاملة الماهرة وتتميز بخامتها المميزة ،نحن لدينا خبرة كبيرة في انشاء وتصميم المظلات والسواتر ،كما ان اسعارنا لامثيل لها ولا نقبل لاي منافسة وتكون مناسبة للجميع كما اننا نقدم عروض وخصومات هائلة للمساحات للكبيرة، تواصلوا معنا الان لكي تتمكنوا من الحصول على افضل خدمة من قبل القاضي ،نحن نعمل على مدار ال٢٤ ساعة ونكون سعداء ان نستقبل جميع الاتصالات في اي وقت ، لا تبحثوا كثيرا فالقاضي اسم موثوق به ومعروف عنه المصداقية والامانة في العمل ،فالقاضي مميزة بسمعتها الطيبة وخدماتها الرائعة ،اتصل الان وسوف ناتي اليك علي الفور .
كما نقدم مزيد من الخدمات والتى منها

0503115674
او زيارة موقعنا
http://alkadey.com/